Ukrainian Law Firms. A Handbook for Foreign Clients is the annual English-language project of the publishing house “Juridical Practice”. The handbook contains both an overview of the legislative framework and an in-depth study of the legal services market in Ukraine.
Edition of Ukrainian Law Firms. A Handbook for Foreign Clients has repeatedly recommended Spenser & Kauffmann, as well as selected partners in key industries:
- The company was mentioned as one of the TOP-5 law firms in such spheres of law as insurance, information technology and communications, and energy and natural resources;
- Valentyn Zagariya is named among TOP-5 best lawyers in the field of investment, corporate law and M & A;
Yuriy Petrenko is named among outstanding experts in the field of litigation, as well as restructuring / bankruptcy, and also among the top five lawyers in Ukraine in the administrative process;
- Aleksandra Fedotova was recognized as one of the best lawyers in Ukraine in the areas of land law, real estate and construction;
- Tatiana Daniltseva was listed in the top five lawyers in the field of insurance law, in the areas of information technology and telecommunications;
- Tatiana Ivanovich is recognized as an outstanding specialist in the field of labor and employment.